martedì 11 ottobre 2011

My choice why discover commercial drive

I am taking notes in how people relates in Vancouver.
"Hey how the things are going today" "It was everything ok in your sandwich".. ( as Terry said as example of a restaurant happy-time). Many things I am noticing in these days that before didn't come out. Only living in a city a person can relate in which affect most the majority of people around. In last days I sensed too times a common behaviour in Vancouver habitants. Of course I am not attesting it is in everyone but often here people are in rush. And because instead, I am usually calm. I need to observe others but to relate with them world not to envy or being jealous and sense the life. Often here people are in a sort of aggressive for example: I am in a corner of a shop deciding if take or not an item. I advert the rush of people around that must have the same I was looking. If I am stopped to read the elements inside the shampoo of course a lady will notice I am calm and come to take the same. Because they don't know really what they want? Seems that people in the shop don't know how to respect the peace of a person that it is in his own reflection.
Often I had impression they think you have something that they couldn't have before and in somehow everytime they try to interrupt me as: asking something stupid or asking if everything is ok in my day, to pass over or just staying in the some place but stressed because can't decide.
"Oh my goodness", I am saying in this days. I have a huge examples all them attested this beheviour.( I am sorry if i search inside my self what I need and what I feel and not in the "copy and paste" mood of what others do).
Is someone wants to give me his/her point of view? Probably it is related on the time-zone? Because Vancouver is the city most west compared with others? I don't know but I remember that in Sydney I never had this impression. people there know what they want and lead existence autonomy. I am sorry i know that I am boring now and maybe I wrote too long. I don't want to say that I don't like Vancouver and don't want to offend none. Only impression because last days seems to me a bit heavy for this happened often and often. All of this to give some in put for my touching the elephant. Attested what I said before i would like to observe moreover about the commercial behavior of people here that really make me upset. I will allocate in commercial drive where there are many shops and will touch if it is different the way people buy and if also there none understand timing of others. I am interested to understand how much an Italian community could bring inside a society diverse behaviours.
THANK YOU-ERICA.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento